The ‘usual’ seminar programme of 7 events, one in each region around the country, each focusing on different topics relevant to rural areas was cancelled when the UK went into Lockdown with all staff working from home.
However, we are pleased to be able to host our first online seminar focusing on Barriers to Access – Rural Connectivity and Rural Transport. This event is targeted at those in the North East of the country and is free to access for members of the Rural Services Network.
Details to access the meeting will be sent prior to the event which will take place from 11am to 1pm on Tuesday 19th May 2020.
Cllr Trevor Thorne from Northumberland County Council
- Valerie Hastie, Senior Governance & Assurance Officer at Midlands Connect
- Gareth Elliott, Head of Policy and Communications at Mobile UK
- Niz Smith, Project Co-ordinator - The Sensory Library at Linkage Community Trust
- Kerry Booth, Assistant Chief Executive at Rural Services Network
- Ivan Annibal, Rose Regeneration
If you have any questions about this event, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up to our newsletter to receive all the latest news and updates.