We are still 'open for business' at the RSN with all of our staff working remotely to stay safe. We will still be delivering our services to our customers, although we're having a little think about how to best enable our usual face to face meetings and seminars.
We are looking forward to chatting with you online! If you have a query please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.
- 1st March 2019 - Government urged to produce new rural strategy ahead of Brexit
- 29th April 2019 - RSN response to the House of Lords Select Committee
- 8th July 2019 - Government response to the House of Lords Select Committee Report
- 6th September 2019 - Rural Services Network Conference renews calls for a Rural Strategy
- Shropshire Star (12 Sept 2019) - Shropshire councillor in renewed calls for a rural strategy
- Yorkshire Post (6 Sept 2019) - Rural areas are Whitehall blind spot and need proper strategy', countryside councils says
- Local Gov (29 April 2019) - Peers call for strategies to develop under performing rural areas
- Municipal Journal (28 April 2019) Article by Graham Biggs, CX of RSN - The Government must develop a rural strategy
- Yorkshire Post (27 April 2019) - Rural Communities ignored and underrated
- Yorkshire Post (7 May 2019) - Why future policies should be rural proofed
- BBC Radio 4 - Farming Today (8 March 2019) - Farmers and activists, peatland restoration and rural services
- Politics Home ( 7th March 2019) - Rural England – A different place demands a different strategy
- Local Government First Magazine (October 2019) Article by RSN Chair Councillor Motley - Time for a Rural Strategy
- Times Newspaper (July 2019) Graham Biggs (RSN Chief Executive) coordinated a letter which was published - Rural neglect is being ignored
Sign up to our newsletter to receive all the latest news and updates.