We are working on the next Spotlight edition for anyone interested in rural health.
We are also developing ideas to strengthen the effectiveness of the Rural Health Network and are seeking to understand what would be most useful to our existing and potential new members.
The Rural Health Network aims to support a wide range of health organisations, practitioners, providers and commissioners, working in rural areas.
Our current offer proposes the following membership package:
* An opportunity to network
* Best practice case studies
* Shared knowledge and learning
* Bi-monthly email alerts on rural health issues and stories
* A twice yearly spotlight on current rural health policy and practice
* An Annual Rural Health Conference
* A collective voice
* Access to Government, Elected Representatives and Policy Makers
The cost of RHN annual membership is £150 + VAT for organisations not already full members of the RSN.
If you would like to get involved, have any thoughts, ideas or suggestions on how the Rural Health Network could help you or others working in rural health please get in touch.
In the first instance please email email@example.com and we will arrange a convenient time to contact you.
Sign up to our newsletter to receive all the latest news and updates.